This facility is convenient, friendly, well-serviced, and well-worth the visit. My family and I stayed here when visiting Colonial Williamsburg and the College of William and Mary. The rooms are relatively spacious, the outdoor pool is clean and well-maintained, the staff is very friendly; the modified continental breakfast is ample and tasty.
We were able to get to the Colonial Williamsburg locale easily, and any information that we needed about C.W. was rapidly provided.
If given the opportunity to return to Williamsburg, we would certainly consider staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.