We stayed for two nights with our teen daughters. Great location--close to the Visitor Center & Shuttles to Williamsburg and Jamestown. We also enjoyed dining at Huzzah's the night we arrived after a full day of driving and sight-seeing. So nice to be close to the hotel. Our teens loved the continental breakfast. It gives the hotel extra value.
Our only complaints: thick, stiff foam pillows that didn't yield to one's head. The pull-out sofa, while fine for younger kids, was pretty uncomfortable for teenagers to share. A little more attention to sleeping comfort would make this a really great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg