My husband and I stayed from 12/27/12 to 12/30/12. We were charmed by the hotel and property. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our suite had a nice layout with plenty of room for us to spread out and get comfy! One morning we looked out our window at the courtyard and saw so many species of birds we never see in Ohio that it could have been a bird sanctuary. It was nice that they opened Huzzah! for overflow breakfast dining. It was much quieter there. We will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.