We went for Dec 28 thru 39th and thought it was wonderful! It is a walk to the historic district but a very nice walk and the rooms are clean and breakfast is easy and hot. We have a 7 and 9 year old who had no problems walking to and from colonial Williamsburg. And when they were too tired a bus stop is always accessible. I don't think the other reviews highlight the amazing acting. We bought tickets to christmastide and Capitol evening. The actors were as good as any broadway actor and they were only 30 people watching a performance. The encounters were intimate, informative and historical. I would recommend these performances. In fact I wanted to grab a horse and run thru town like Paul Revere telling everyone to go to these evening events. They were that good not to be missed. I never went as a child but I will definitely make sure my kids go back again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg