My husband and I go to Williamsburg every year for our anniversary (it's where we spent our honeymoon). We've stayed at a few different places over the years and when they built Woodlands we tried it and fell in love! We always get a suite so it has the mini-kitchen with microwave, fridge, coffee pot, etc. We bring some food and drinks with us to save money and it works well for us. The beds are comfortable. I can't comment on the pillows because I always bring my own when I stay at a hotel. Although there is no room service with a little planning you can have everything you need in the evening in your room. We usually grab some sandwiches from The Cheese Shop and some beer from the grocery store in Williamsburg and settle in for the night. We don't find the walk to the historical area difficult at all, although as we get older we will probably take the shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg