My travel group booked this hotel based on price. Was not communicated with them that the lounge was closed two days a week, one of which was the day we checked in. Had to walk into town to get adult beverages. Also was not made clear to them about transportation arrangements, so there was moderate confusion as to how they were to get back to hotel from their walking tour. Comments about the rooms were very positive. I have stayed here mnay times in the past and find the hotel to be very convenient, clean, staff to be very accommodating. I would definatedly stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.