We live in the area and have seen this hotel as we go to Colonial Williamsburg it is literally across the street ( parking lot ) from the Visitors Center. Always wanted to stay but thought it was costly. I was there for a conference and the conference center is beautiful as the sitting area has a window with a view to the Forrest and changing leaves. You have to use your room key to get into the hotels parking area. There truly are not enough parking spaces near the rooms themselves. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated , lg tv on wall, sitting area and desk. no fridge or microwave and a coffee machine. my only problem and reason for the three rating were the thin walls. I heard the persons tv loud and clear and at night snoring as clear as anything. I had to turn the heat on higher to drown out the noise. They offer a nice continental breakfast that does include a tasty ham and not so tasty scrambles eggs. The rest is typical hotel fare. The coffee was great. The staff were friendly and helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial Williamsburg Hotel, the Woodlands Hotel & Suites is located adjacent to the historic area and set amid landscaped grounds in a tranquil, park-like environment. The Visitors Center is short walk away and offers complimentary shuttle service around Colonial Williamsburg, tickets to programming and events, costume rental, multiple gift shops, and a cafe serving sandwiches, soups, snacks, and beverages. Hotel amenities include free Wi-Fi, a business center, fitness center, complimentary full breakfast, an outdoor heated family-style pool, free mini-golf, and a variety of summer family activities and games. The newest addition is a pirate ship themed Splash Pad complete with water cannons, double bucket water dump, ground sprays, a mini slide, and a wading pool for our youngest guests. Huzzah! BBQ Grille, a family-friendly, full-service restaurant is just steps away and is open 5pm - 9:30pm daily. (Tip: be sure to try the slow-cooked BBQ and let the kids make their own pizza!) Travel info: easy access to I-64; 20 minutes to Williamsburg/Newport News International airport; 5-6 minutes to Amtrak train station ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg