We live in the area and have seen this hotel as we go to Colonial Williamsburg it is literally across the street ( parking lot ) from the Visitors Center. Always wanted to stay but thought it was costly. I was there for a conference and the conference center is beautiful as the sitting area has a window with a view to the Forrest and changing leaves. You have to use your room key to get into the hotels parking area. There truly are not enough parking spaces near the rooms themselves. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated , lg tv on wall, sitting area and desk. no fridge or microwave and a coffee machine. my only problem and reason for the three rating were the thin walls. I heard the persons tv loud and clear and at night snoring as clear as anything. I had to turn the heat on higher to drown out the noise. They offer a nice continental breakfast that does include a tasty ham and not so tasty scrambles eggs. The rest is typical hotel fare. The coffee was great. The staff were friendly and helpful
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.