After a conference at Hampton, we opted to spend an extra day and see Colonial Williamsburg. We were easily accommodated at the last minute by a professional and friendly staff. Our room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful in getting us oriented and information concerning the historic district. Workout facility was nice. We went to breakfast early and had it to ourselves at first but it filled fast. Food was acceptable, staff was pleasant. We were able to get nourishment without additional expense. We hopped a bus right next door at the visitor center for a late night visit to the firing in the brick yard and took the last bus back to the hotel. We took the first bus out in the am and was in the historic district in less than 10 minutes without cranking a car or looking for parking. I will stay here again and very soon.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.