This was a perfectly located hotel for anyone visiting Williamsburg, as the visitors' center is just a short walk away and the shuttle stops there for those who want a ride into the colonial village. The hotel itself was clean and the rooms more than adequate. The breakfast, I thought, was under par, however. The first day, our pancakes were cold and the eggs runny. The pastries were dry and not appetizing either. The breakfast area has a good layout with stations of some sort in several corners of the room, so many people can partake of breakfast at the same time. I've just had better. We would stay here again, however, because convenience was everything when spending a day or two at Williamsburg!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg