The only downside to this hotel is the poor cell phone reception. If you are attached at the hip to your cell phone, this might not be the place to stay. Other than that, it is a great hotel. The location is great - walking distance to the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor's Center and to the shuttle bus system. The rates are decent, when compared to other hotels in the area. The rooms are modern and laid out well. We were afraid, based on some of the pictures, that the rooms were old and poorly furnished. Luckily these were just some bad pictures and the rooms were great! The customer service was top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg