The Williamsburg Lodge is the perfect base for exploring the Colonial Village. It is one small city block away from the heart of the village. We got a great AAA rate for the night, and purchased discount passes to the village through the hotel. We ate at the Lodge Lounge, a bar area serving mainly sandwiches and burgers prepared through the hotel's main kitchen. The food was decent, nothing to rave about. We did not eat at the main restaurant, as it was much more expensive and didn't look too kid-friendly. They do, however, serve very good free coffee in the morning, and ice water with oranges all day in the hotel lobby (very refreshing after a hot day walking the town). The room was charmingly decorated in a folk-art style, with wood floors, raised bed, etc., but the bathroom was very clean and modern. Considering the bargain price, and proximity to the Colonial village, this hotel is perfect for families on a budget that want to immerse themselves in American history.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Lodge
- Williamsburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern lodging located on-site in Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.