My wife and I spent last weekend at the Lodge as a Valentine's Day getaway. We found the Lodge to be a great place to spend the night in Williamsburg. We were able to park the car once, for free, and then walk everywhere we wanted to go throughout the historic area. They offer valet parking if you prefer, but you are not required to use it.
The room we got had a nice sitting area with a couple of wingback chairs and a sleeper sofa, so no sitting on the bed to read or watch television. The amenities were high end and the bed was extremely comfortable.
Cannot tell you about the restaurant as we ate at the Kings Arms Tavern, which was a lot of fun.
The Lodge is centrally located and we found the staff helpful and unobtrusive. The room was quiet and well maintained.
We would recommend it and would certainly stay there again when next we are in town. Be sure to ask about the AAA discount, they don't advertise it, but they do offer one.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Lodge
- Williamsburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern lodging located on-site in Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.