We stayed at the Williamsburg Lodge for a long weekend and had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Our room was spacious, clean, and lovely. The bed, as other reviewers mentioned, was high, but for us, this was a fun novelty. The bathroom, while small, was fine. We used the concierge services for new passes to Colonial Williamsburg, which are discounted when purchased through the hotel, and for several reservations for dining and attractions. The concierge could not have been more pleasant and helpful, as was everyone we came across who worked for the Lodge. We ate breakfast everyday of our stay in their restaurant, Traditions, and it was perfect each morning. The Lodge offers its own shuttle, and we used this when we had a late evening dinner reservation. From the Williamsburg Lodge one can walk everywhere in CW. The one slight negative was that the Lodge seems to be showing some wear and tear - very slight things like hallway carpet that is beginning to fray and the leg on our bathroom sink that was at an odd angle. I mention these only for "full disclosure", but I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Lodge
- Williamsburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern lodging located on-site in Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.