We just spent 3 nights in the Tyler guest house on the Lodge property. Our room was large and very nice, with comfortable king bed, colonial-era furnishings and art, and modern amenities throughout, including Wifi. We enjoyed the bar at the Lodge in the evening, and the very short walk down the street to the Historical District. Close to other restaurants, Merchant Square, etc., it was the perfect place for a brief stay!
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Lodge
- Williamsburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern lodging located on-site in Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.