We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the Lodge during a 3-day visit to Williamsburg in August. The suite was spacious & clean, thoughtfully decorated with folk art based on pieces in the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum (highly recommend visiting the folk art & decorative art museums), and the hotel is within easy walking distance to Colonial Williamsburg. We also enjoyed delicious meals at the Lodge restaurant. Overall, our visit to Williamsburg was excellent and it was enhanced by the accommodations provided by the Lodge.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Lodge
- Williamsburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern lodging located on-site in Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Williamsburg Lodge-Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.