Welcoming staff, clean, well kept facilities...pool needs a little upgrade, that's about it.
Food & service staff were excellent.
Golf course experience very good.
So much to do at resort and in Williamsburg, one week simply isn't enough.
Would return in a hearbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg