Our family (2 adults, 2 teens)stayed here Oct. 21-23. We wanted to catch 1 of the last weekends at Busch Gardens and knew right away we wanted to stay at Kingsmill. Two years ago we stayed at a chain hotel that was a filthy dump. This time we weren't going to take a chance. We booked a 1 bedroom villa. As soon as we arrived, we knew we made the right choice. The lobby was gorgeous and the clerks and concierge we very courteous and efficient. It was lunch time so we decided to eat in Eagles. It was delicious. Then it was on to our room, where we were delighted to find Kingsmill's deluxe amenities, luxurious robes, coffee in the kitchen, 2 TV's and other details too numerous to mention. Our only complaint (albeit minor), was that my husband and kids were turned away from the DRIVING RANGE for not having proper golf attire (they were wearing jeans). We certainly do understand and abide by course dress codes, but I thought that was a little extreme. It was JUST the driving range for heaven's sake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg