We spent our wedding night at Kingsmill. We had originally booked a river view room and they upgraded us to a suite. It was huge and really nice. The bedroom was large, and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in at a hotel. The suite had a nice bathroom with great bath products. There was a full living room and kitchen. We didn't get there until about midnight, but my husband checked us in that afternoon, so all of our stuff was there. When we got there champagne and chocolate covered strawberries were waiting for us. What a nice touch! We had to leave pretty early in the morning, but the view to the river was gorgeous. I just wish we could have stayed there a little longer to enjoy the room and view!
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.