This resort was a good place to stay while we visited Williamsburg and the surrounding area. Staff were helpful and polite. Our suite was clean and everything we could have asked for. I appreciated the privacy of the resort as well. The pools were beautful. We did not use the golf course, but could tell that it was an excellent place to play. We had a package that included our breakfast, which was a wonderful buffet, and tickets to Williamsburg. I thought it was an excellent price considering the costs of comparable upscale resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg