We continue to take the 5-6 hour trip from Pennsylvania down to Kingsmill Resort. We have been coming for over 20 years and always enjoy the experience. Every Summer. Spring and an occasional winter visit provide relaxation to last awhile. We Love the resort amenities, fitness, sauna whirlpools and on winter visits will stay in the resort only. Accommodations are always clean and spacious with suites equipped with full kitchens for family meals.. Sylvia in reservations always insures we have the best rate and looks for upgrades when she can. Not even sure Sylvia is in reservations but she has been taking care of us for years. Can't end without saying we miss the par three golf course that was replaced by a lazy river. Overall five out of five stars for our family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg