We decided to go to Kingsmill for a night for my fiance's birthday. From check-in to check-out, we had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and the grounds are well kept. We had a wonderful meal at James Landing Grill - the Mahi-Mahi sandwich and Snapper were delicious! Our room overlooked the river, which was spectacular. We definitely plan to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg