A wonderful resort, with excellent facalities, a professional staff and fantastic amenities. We had a golf course view and a one bedroom suite. The suite was all updated, the bathroom and kitchen was modern and the entire suite was comfortable, cleaning an appealing. Wish we could have stayed a few more days.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.