Kingsmill Resort was a great place for a family vacation to Williamsburg. We got the family fun package which made it convenient for getting tickets and having breakfast provided daily. The staff was friendly. The resort grounds, pool, and rooms were great. The shuttle service is great within the resort and to outside attractions. We highly recommend this resort for a family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg