I had always heard good things about Kingsmill, but always opted for a cheaper place, since this was an anniversary trip we upgraded a little. The resort is very nice, beautifully kept grounds and plenty of golf courses (even though we don't golf, they were nice to look at). Due to our busy schedule, we really didn't stay in our room too much, but it was very nice. We got a one bedroom king suite, I thought it would have been in the main building but it wasn't. It was in building 33, which I guess is a time share or rental that no one was using. We entered into a large great room with a 6 person dining set, full sized sofa and tv and a small kitchen (fully stocked with dinnerware), with a balcony overlooking the woods and farther out a pond. The bedroom was off to one side with a nice sized bathroom. The bed was extraordinary, very luxurious with lots of down bedding and pillows!!! Overall the place is very nice, and I would recommend it! I do wish that we had a little more time to take part in more of the resort features. Also worthy of mention is the free shuttle to Busch Gardens and Water Country, but they run on a timed schedule so be ready to alter your plans to catch the bus back. The staff was very friendly and there were plenty of golf carts and shuttles available for those that needed a ride within the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.