Stayed at Kingsmill for their unlmited golf play package. $334 per night for room and unlimited golf on their 3 courses. One of the courses - River - was very nice. The second - Woods - was challenging but not as well conditioned as River. Did not play the third - Plantation - but was told by friends that it was the least of the three. Got my money's worth as played 36 holes one day and 27 the next. The rate also included a very good buffet breakfast. Room was very nice but the internet service was not working which was frustrating. They took $25 per night off my bill for the non-functioning internet which I thought was reasonable.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.