Stayed recently at Kingsmill Resort. The first impression was just so so. The rooms are all over the resort and can be a bit of a walk to the main lobby and conference area. That problem disappeared as soon as I checked in.
My room was terrific. A bedroom, kitchen, living room and outdoor patio. It was clean, large and comfortable and it had a fireplace. Service at the hotel was terrific and getting around was easy due to the frequent shuttle bus service. You could walk or ride -it's up to you.
Food and bars are just average and the only reason for not giving the wonderful resort a higher rating.
This is a good place to stay if you are visiting Williamsburg and I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg