An extended family get together over Thanksgiving was enhanced by the Kingsmill Resort and its attentive staff. We occupied three 3- bedroom units in buildings 23 and 25. Check-in was quick and efficient, the rooms were clean and well appointed and the staff unbelievable. It seemed anything was a phone call away, ie shuttle service, fire starting, great suggestions. We availed ourselves of the golf course, fitness center, playground, indoor pool, spa/salon, restaurant/bar and the grounds in general. Views of the James River were tranquil and awesome. With Williamsburg at the front and side entrances, this is simply a wonderful place to relax and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg