Very nice resort with wonderful golf courses and tennis courts. There is an outdoor water park under construction so that will be an excellent addition for the kids. We love eating at Regatta's. Our kids lovee sitting at the pizza oven and making their own pizza. We used to enjoy eating at the Marina but they were under construction during our recent stay. We have been going to the Kingsmill for over 10 years. We enjoy stopping there for a 2 to 3 day stay on our way to the Outer Banks. Busch Gardens is literally right outside the resort. Unfortunately, we have noticed that the resort is starting to show some wear and lacks the same upscale customer service it once had. The kitchens in the suites are dated along with the living room decor. It looks as though no one is maintaining the outside of the units. There is always trash,trays and cobwebs everywhere. I wouldn't let the negatives deter you. The Kingsmill is still a nice resort and worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg