I went for a girls golf weekend and stayed in a 2 bedroom condo on the River Course. It was clean and spacious. There are is so much to do... outdoor pools, indoor pools, workout facilities, tennis and golf to name a few. Historic Williamsburg is a short drive away with shuttle service during the day. We played the River course which lives up to the hype. It is beautiful and challenging. There is a new restaurant on the water there called the James Landing Grille. Casual dining with a large bar area, TVs and outdoor seating (although it was not available as it was raining). The menu is primarily seafood and very good. The wine list is reasonable and the staff is very friendly. I am definitely planning a return trip with my family.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.