This place reminds me more of a timeshare than a hotel! I reserved a one bedroom suite for 3 nights, during Christmas week. I paid $179 a night for 3 nights. What a great deal! My room had a fireplace, a balcony overlooking the river, a full kitchen equipped with everything u could need, the living space was as large as a hotel room, and my bedroom was huge! The bathroom had a glass shower and was very roomy!
The grounds at the Kingsmill are landscaped beautifully and they are always working to keep the property pristine.
They also have multiple dining options to choose from and the
hotel staff was extremely accommodating!
I would definitely come back again and again! In fact I will never stay at another hotel in williamburg again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg