We thought our suite was great and the location was convenient. Overall, staff was friendly. The only thing we disliked about this place was the pressure to sit through a sales pitch. They made a couple attempts to sway us. Luckily, we were busy and spent most of the time out exploring Colonial Williamsburg so we did not attend.
Also - bed was hard as a rock and pillows were not comfortable at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel