Came down for July 4th weekend, checked in July 2-4, 2013. Stood in a studio room. Room was a bit small for my taste, but that's my own fault as I was comparing it to Westgate Lakes down in Orlando. It was definitely comfortable and clean, however. The studio has a small kitchenette with a refrigerator to store items, a queen size bed, and a sofa that turns into a double bed.
Check in was great, customer service very friendly. I was traveling with a guest with a disability and when I saw the receptionists making conversation with him, it was very nice on their part.
Pool was nice and clean. They have an great life size chess board on the pool deck, spent a good hour playing on that.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel