As a timeshare owner, we were very disappointed with the studio size of this resort. The microwave is old, as is the TV, and there are no other cooking facilities other than the microwave. There was no dishwasher, even though the cabinets were full of dishes. Our biggest complaint was we found housekeeping had come in to our room while we were gone, then woke us up again the next day for some unknown reason. (We didn't open the door . . just told them we "were" still sleeping.) Otherwise, if you are staying just for one night, and are by yourself, this wasn't bad. I was with my daughter and we found it to be extremely cramped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel