Enjoyed our stay but doesn't have the same level of service as a typical hotel. We stayed four nights and they never cleaned our room or picked up and changed our towels. They said they would provide that service twice a week. The hotel is very conveniently located to the historic area and most other attractions. The room are average size and the beds were comfortable. Our washer/dryer didn't work and we called for service. The repairman, Carl, came quickly to look at the unit. He couldn't fix it, but offered to take our laundry and dry it for us. A very nice gesture on his part. We found all the staff very responsive. Even though the twice a day service is less than desirable, would probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel