Stayed 3 nights over Spring break to visit the historic triangle and Busch Gardens. The rooms were clean and well-maintained and the kids felt they were staying in the lap of luxury. We liked the floor plan, with the semi-private master suite. Not having access to free Wi-Fi was annoying. The staff were friendly and we very much appreciated the no-pressure time-share salesman, who provided a brief explanation of member benefits and invited us to attend the sales pitch/tour, but did not continue pushing when we declined. We would probably stay there again if we return to Williamsburg in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel