We are Westgate owners in Gatlinburg. We occasionally switch our Westgate Smokey Mt Gatlinburg time for the Williamsburg resort because we have family in the Richmond area.
Comparing the Smokey Mountain resort to the Williamsburg resort is like comparing Godiva chocolate to something picked up from Big Lots. The Williamsburg resort was rather run down -- no internet access, pool was out of service, and management and sales people were exceedingly rude. Most of the staff were helpful when asked specific questions but there were no proactive offers of help -- like where the luggage carts are, getting maps of the area, etc. We love visiting the area, and will stay again because it is a convenient swap. But I wish the management would take some lessons from the Smokey Mt resort.
My last stay was 2010 September.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.