We spent the very sunny but cold Thanksgiving week with our children and 4 year-old granddaughter. The resort is well maintained and quaint, reflecting the style of Historic Williamsburg. It is perfectly located with a large choice of restaurants within short distance as well as a good supermarket, and easy access to Williamsburg and the other points of interest in the region. Our 2 brm/2 bth suite was perfectly clean upon arrival. The very modern kitchen had enough utensils and the rooms were small but well designed to utilize space in the best way. Both bathrooms had jacuzzis and one had also a separate shower and a huge window. The living room was on the small side and the kitchen island/eating space was a quite small for 4 adults+child. A nice patio overlooked the swimming pool and jacuzzi, which we regretted not to be able to use in this season (though some people were brave enough to use the jacuzzi).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TravelClick, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel