Great location, less than a mile from Colonial Williamsburg, lots of places to eat within walking distance--if you want great pizza, try the Library next door to the resort, food store and shopping mall a block away. Easy access in and out of resort even in rush hour traffic.
I have been in a lot of resorts and the one-bedroom unit we had was the best designed to utilize the space available of any I have ever been inside. Of course, if we had had 4 people, it would not have been as pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel