We enjoyed our one bedroom apt. Nice bath, jacuzzi, kitchen, and living room. Small but fine for a short stay. Amenities are few but the location on Richmond Road is short drive to Colonial Williamsburg and full of good restaurants. Cannot believe a better locale exists in the town for the first time visitors particularly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel