This is a seasonal property of Colonial Williamsburg and what a bargain!
Our room with two queen sized beds was large, clean and comfortable. A very nice continental breakfast is included with lots of choices and our admission tickets to Colonial Williamsburg were included It is less than a half mile from the visitor center. The desk staff is friendly and helpful. We were there at the height of the spring break season and the price was just $59.00 + tax per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An official Colonial Williamsburg Hotel. Family-oriented Low-rise Motor Inn located downtown, 3 blocks from restored area & College of William & Mary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Governor's Inn - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Inn - Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Governors Hotel Williamsburg
- Governor Inn Williamsburg