Great place to stay. It is within walking distance of Colonial Williamsburg. They have a very nice continental breakfast. The staff is always friendly go out of their way to help you. The rooms are always clean and they even have a small fridge in each room. We really only use the room to sleep or change in but the large flat screen tv and free wifi are nice freebies to help you relax or check on what is going on around town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An official Colonial Williamsburg Hotel. Family-oriented Low-rise Motor Inn located downtown, 3 blocks from restored area & College of William & Mary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Governor's Inn - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Inn - Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Governors Hotel Williamsburg
- Governor Inn Williamsburg