This was my second stay here. For the past two years my dad and I have run in the Run for the Dream 8k and Half Marathon and we stayed here both times. This hotel is the cheapest in the area and served our needs for a great race weekend. It's within walking distance to Colonial Williamsburg, shopping and restaurants, the rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, beds comfortable, and a decent breakfast. For the price of the room, I'd say it's excellent. The hotel even moved breakfast up earlier for us since the race start time is so early in the morning. I definitely wouldn't stay here for the hotel. It is old and outdated, but I think this place is a great place to sleep and I certainly wouldn't want to stay in the room when downtown Colonial Williamsburg is so cute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An official Colonial Williamsburg Hotel. Family-oriented Low-rise Motor Inn located downtown, 3 blocks from restored area & College of William & Mary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Governor's Inn - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Inn - Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Governors Hotel Williamsburg
- Governor Inn Williamsburg