Just what we needed for a family of four with no real interest in hanging out at the hotel (although there is a pool)
Breakfast was decent - nothing fancy, but clean and complete. Same goes for the rooms - You get a discount at Oxonian Williamsburg by staying here and for us that made the $10 more per night MORE than worth it. We did have a bit of fun trying to check in after 11 pm - you have to find your way to another inn, but the customer service has been spectacular!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An official Colonial Williamsburg Hotel, the Governor's Inn is a low-rise motor inn located in the heart of Williamsburg, just 3 blocks from the restored area, Merchant's Square shopping district, the College of William & Mary, and a short ride from Revolutionary City. It offers comfortable, economy accommodations and features an outdoor family-style pool, complimentary continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, a business center, and discounted admission tickets to programs and events in the historic area. Guests at the Governor's Inn have access to unlimited use of our shuttle buses which run at regularly scheduled intervals from the Visitors Center (near the Woodlands Hotel & Suites) and operate throughout the historic area. Travel info: easy access to I-64; 20 minutes to Williamsburg/Newport News International airport; 5 minutes to Amtrak train station ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Governor's Inn - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Inn - Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Governors Hotel Williamsburg
- Governor Inn Williamsburg