My wife and I stayed for 3 nights while visiting Colonial Williamsburg on our way to Florida. We knew what we getting in this value Colonial Williamsburg property. It was all we expected and more.
We found it clean, roomy and perfectly adequate. The front desk staff was super friendly. The cont. breakfast was fine. It is located near the Visitor's Center. Go to the Visitors Center early, leave the car there for easy transport to C.W. and after your day return to the Visitors Center by bus.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Inn - Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Governor`s Inn - Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Governors Hotel Williamsburg
- Governors Inn Williamsburg
- Governor Inn Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An official Colonial Williamsburg Hotel. Family-oriented Low-rise Motor Inn located downtown, 3 blocks from restored area & College of William & Mary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, AAA Travel Services and Fareportal so you can book your Governor's Inn - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.