If I could give a zero rating, I would.
We stayed here 2 nights in April. There was mold around the bathtub, the drain plug for the bathtub was broken and sitting on the side of the tub, the sheets and comforter had holes, one of the mattresses was torn and the stuffing coming out, the batteries for the outside door lock were dead and maintenance man said should have performed preventative maintenance before this happened, the air filter in the room was filthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center is beautifully set in a wooded area and landscaped around the site of an original redoubt from the Battle of Williamsburg of 1862. The Hotel is conveniently located only minutes away from Historic downtown Colonial Williamsburg, the College of William and Mary, 2 miles away from beautiful Busch Gardens and 3 miles away from Water Country USA. The four-story hotel comprises of 303 guest rooms and Suites and 26,000 square feet of meeting/exhibit space. The hotel offer an array of features and amenities including Indoor pool with hot tub, Outdoor seasonal pool, Fitness Center, Sundry Shop, Complimentary Business Center, Veranda dining room, JB's Lounge, 24-hour room service, Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Service and Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Fort Magruder Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Williamsburg