“Convenient location to Colonial Williamsburg” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area

You added Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area
Free Internet + Breakfast
Ranked #16 of 79 Hotels in Williamsburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kendall Park, New Jersey
“Convenient location to Colonial Williamsburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We chose this property because of it's proximity to Colonial Williamsburg. It's clean and, while it's not included, there's a good restaurant for breakfast. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. It's also very close to Busch Gardens. We used it as our base to get to York and other historic areas.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stayed here to spend two days at the attractions. Less than 2 miles to either park, so it was terribly convenient. The staff were all lovely. The lobby has been updated and is cheerful and comfortable. We had a room on the 3rd floor facing the pool. The room was clean and comfortable. Never heard any noise despite the fact that there were kids everywhere. The Whaling Company restaurant right outside was convenient and fresh also. I'd stay there again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel with lots of nice touches. Lobby was beautifully done. Restaurant folks were sweet snd made sure I had everything I needed to take my breakfast to the soccer fields. Rooms had dual outlets right next to bed, so my husband and I didn't have to argue about who's phone got put in the bathroom. Room was clean. Bathroom had good water pressure. We will definitely come back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights so we could visit Busch Gardens and WaterCountry. The hotel is in a perfect location between both parks. It is a quick trip everywhere we wanted to go.

The room was clean, quiet and comfortable and easy to access. I did ask for extra towels and I had them within a couple minutes (thank you).

For morning coffee, I didn't care for the hotel brand so there is a Starbucks and McDonalds within a block or two.

The pool looked pretty from our room but we didn't visit it.

We would definitely recommend this property.

• Stayed July 2014
Levittown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I took a 3 day trip to Williamsburg and really enjoyed our stay here. Beautiful hotel, newly renovated and great staff. The room was super clean and comfortable. We did not take advantage of the bistro but the whole lobby area was impressive - really open and modern feeling. Prices are on point for what you get, worth every penny! If we visit the area in the future I wouldn't think twice about staying here - it's a no brainer!

Stayed June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had stayed at this hotel several times in the past but this was my first visit since they remodeled. I must say, they did a fantastic job. The new bistro is very good and convenient and my room was very cozy and comfortable. The bed was so comfortable that I later asked what brand of mattresses they have in their rooms and I am considering purchasing one. The room overall was laid out well and very comfortable with a sofa, reading lamp, coffee table, desk and refrigerator. Next time I am in Williamsburg I will definitely stay at the Marriott Courtyard Williamsburg. You cannot go wrong. In the evening, I went out and sat by the pool and read. Very quiet and relaxing. Oh, and the staff was wonderful!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th (top) floor and faced the parking lot. There were a lot of trees right outside...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This will be the second year in a row that we've stayed at Courtyard Marriott Williamsburg. So far, no complaints! It's always clean, the service is always friendly and efficient, the Bistro is nice, clean and the food choices are good.

So far in our journeys, we feel like the Courtyard Marriott is a nice place to stay. The beds are super comfy (in our opinion), I love the blankets, the sheets are soft. The decor in the entire hotel is colorful and updated, a relaxing atmosphere overall. I love the shower as well, great water pressure, feels great on your back and head. I know that's a small detail, but I'm a person who appreciates little things like that. Lol. The outdoor relaxing areas are pretty cool as well. The pool and hot tub area was clean and nice too.

My boyfriend says his only complaint would be the lack of a continental breakfast included in your stay. The Bistro is great and offers plenty, but it's an additional cost. Which I'm fine with, but I understand what he's saying.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area? Share your experiences!