“Courtyard in Williamsburg area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   470 McLaws Circle, Williamsburg, VA 23185   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #14 of 78 Hotels in Williamsburg
Maryland
“Courtyard in Williamsburg area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We usually stay at Marriott properties because of the service and friendliness of the staff. The hotel appears to have been recently renovated with the new style of Courtyard lobby. The room was ready when we got there and the bed was very comfortable. Everything in the room worked properly and the pool was completely clean. It was an indoor/outdoor combination where you can swim from inside to outside. We did not go I the water so I don't know what the temperature was.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Cleveland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

A nicely remodeled Courtyard Marriott nearby Busch Gardens. There is not much else right nearby, but Colonial Williamsburg with all its restaurants and shops is a few minutes away. The updated lobby is pleasant. Customer service was very good and service in the restaurant was generally good. The room was large and clean.

Stayed June 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I just checked out of the Courtyard on Friday morning and was so sad to leave! From the very first moment I walked in the door, Kaitlyn, the Operations Manager, was excellent! She helped me print my document for check-in and was very friendly. My mom even commented about how she liked that Kaitlyn came from around the front desk to hand us our room keys and thought that was very personable. After we checked into our room, which we loved, we had dinner in The Bistro. Shanise was very friendly and had a great personality. Our food was great and it was a great time for my mom and I as we usually don't get to get away without any kids/husbands. Kaitlyn was very helpful in the restaurant as well and I definitely recommend the three-cheese broccoli soup!

The next evening, Megan was working the front desk and helped us get fresh towels which my mom really wanted since we decided not to have housekeeping service that day. Megan really had a great personality and was really funny! As we were walking back to our room, my mom commented on how fresh the hotel smelled even though it was 11pm at night. We then were greeted by Deonte who was also very friendly and told us his secret ingredient to the fresh smelling hotel. I was very surprised for someone who was working so late cleaning the hotel to be as personable and friendly as Deonte was. Kudos to him and keep up the great work!

We were very surprised at how nice our room was. We stayed at another property for our last trip to Williamsburg and unfortunately didn't have as nice of accommodations so we will definitely be staying here from now on. The mini-fridge was a great size and I liked how the sink is separate from the shower so one of us could be getting ready at the sink/mirror and the other could be in the shower. I loved the updated decor and thought the beds were very comfy.

My mom and I came up to visit my brother and his wife and welcome their new baby. I think the hotel is great for women traveling by themselves as we felt safe in the parking lots and they are very well lit. You could also park right by several entrances which I thought was nice.

The whole staff made us feel right at home and really went out of their way. It is so hard to find good customer service these days and to find it in every employee that you encounter is really outstanding. Keep up the good work and we'll be back to visit often!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area

Address: 470 McLaws Circle, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Location: United States > Virginia > Williamsburg
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#7 Family Hotel in Williamsburg
#19 Business Hotel in Williamsburg
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area 3*
Contemporary style hotel desgined for business and leisure trevelers located off Route 60 East. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
Courtyard Williamsburg
Williamsburg Courtyard
Williamsburg Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.