Our three day stay was very nice. The staff was all very friendly. The room was clean and quiet.
The pool and spa were also good, But the pool was cold to me- Most likely caused by the split indoor \ outdoor pool and the weather was colder for the end of April \ May.
The Bistro food was pretty good, just a bit expensive. This Courtyard does not offer 24hr free coffee but Starbucks at a charge and no breakfast otherwise which would be nice.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Williamsburg Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Courtyard Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Courtyard
- Williamsburg Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary style hotel desgined for business and leisure trevelers located off Route 60 East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.