We stopped in Williamsburg on an unexpected trip to PA. As Wyndham owners, we tried to get a reservation at King's Gate or Governer's Green. They were booked. So we reluctantly looked at Patriot's Place. We were able to get a reservation and thought oh well it is only for a couple nights. Well, we were pleasantly surprised. For some reason we thought it was on the main highway. It is not. It is off the highway in a beautiful secluded area. The grounds are beautiful and the accommodations are in small condo units made to look like replicas of colonial houses.
The staff was very accommodating and upgraded us to a 1 bedroom deluxe unit. The unit was very nice. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were wonderful. The unit was fully equipped and had a living room, dining room area and full kitchen. It was very nice. The pool area was in the center of a green area and was small but pretty. Staying here you may use all of the facilities at King's Gate which is a short drive (about 3 minutes) away. We liked this place and we definitely will stay here again. The location is close to all the Williamsburg attractions and is a short drive to dwontown colonial Williamsburg.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Patriots Place Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Patriots Place Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Patriots Place
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Wyndham
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, BookIt.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Patriots Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.