Wyndham now has 3 great properties in Williamsburg, VA. My guess is most folks bypass the flagship Patriot's Place for its flashier siblings Governors Green and Kingsgate. Don't misunderstand me: the latter two are great, particularly for families, what with all the activites and such in their newer clubhouses.
Patriot's is a little faded these days-the hotel that sits on the land adjacent to the units is dark and empty, which is a little creepy. This property has two important things going for it, though: the wood-burning fireplaces and the people onsite. There's nothing like a crackling fire on a chilly winter night and this place allows you to bring your own duralogs in certain units.
Now- for the people: they are so very friendly and helpful-no matter what you ask of them. They phoned my first morning there just to make sure everything was as I had wished-nice touch. They were not at all pushy in trying to get me to go to a "free" breakfast while I was in town (this is how vacation ownership happens-they give you a nice breakfast and then try to sell you more time). When I ran out to my car and inadvertantly locked myself out of the unit-they were so kind about helping me out.
The bed was extremely comfortable (I slept 9 hours my first night there), and towels, etc were plentiful.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Patriots Place Hotel
- Wyndham Patriots Place Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Patriots Place
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Wyndham
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Wyndham Patriots Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.